Simple & Compact yet Powerful
Our company is a renowned dealer and distributor of a wide range of high performance drives; starting from 0.25 to 160 KW in single modular constructions, single phase and 3 phase drives for a simple and easy performance drive for standard AC motors. These products are reliable and productive with exceptional motor performance.
A compact footprint with space saving features can eliminate the requirement for additional components such as EMC filters. In uncomplicated applications, the onboard PLC feature saves money by eradicating the need for an external PLC and power supplies. Integrated field bus options minimize the need for external I/O to interface with the drive. Simple To Use
- Easy to connect: It is extremely easy to connect. They are generously sized and clearly labeled.
- Easy to configure: The configuration settings for most applications are detailed on the front fascia of the drive to avoid complications.
- Easy to install: It is extremely easy to install and use. Its flexibility allows for the installation of the drive in the best possible manner.
Apart from the above-mentioned features, all drive sizes can be mounted on a flat surface. The DIN rail fixing is integrated on small sizes. Provision for “through hole mounting” is standard above 4kW. This allows the heat from the drive to be dissipated externally, which means that the size of the cubicle can be greatly reduced.DC Drive
DC drives are widely used in applications that require regeneration, precise speed control, dynamic performance, and constant torque over wide speed ranges. We deal in digital DC drives starting from 25 to 2000 Amps in 1Q and 4Q constructions.specification
- Microprocessor based Digital DC Drive
- 5.5 to 750 kW, 3 phase, 208 to 660 VAC
- Regenerative and non-regenerative models
- RS485 serial communications
- Extensive field bus communication capabilities
- Plug-in 32-bit application co-processor card (MD29 and MD29AN)